This character is the result of severals campaigns. He started at level 6 and was recently retired at level 11, when we decided to start with new characters and new adventures. As a result his equipment is a bit arbitrary and worth more than allowed when constructing a new level 11 character. He has the craft wondrous items feat, which would allow to create his equipment for a lower price.
Name: Blimmderox Rattlezak
Raw: STR: 5 DEX: 14 CON: 15 INT: 20 WIS: 8 CHA: 13
Equipped: STR: 5 DEX: 16 CON: 15 INT: 26 WIS: 8 CHA: 13
(Point Buy 20: STR: 7 DEX: 14 CON: 13 INT: 18 WIS: 8 CHA: 11, +2 CON/CHA -2 STR Race Bonus, +2 INT from level 4+8)
Hit Points: 11D6 + 33
Reflex: 6 Fortitude: 5 Willpower: 6
Armor Class: 20 Touch: 16 Flat-footed: 17
CMB: 1 CMD: 14
Quaterstaff: Attacks: +2 Damage: 1d4-3 Crit: 20/x2
Ranged Attacks: Attacks: +8
(6 regular + 2 wizard bonus + Scribe Scroll)
- Scribe Scroll – Create magic scrolls
- Craft Wondrous Item – Create magic wondrous items
- Effortless Trickery – You can maintain concentration on one spell of the illusion school as a swift action.
- Spell Focus (Illusion) – +1 bonus on save DCs for one school
- Threatening Illusion – A threatening illusion spell causes one target to believe your illusion is a threat.
- Greater Spell Focus (Illusion) – +1 bonus on save DCs for one school
- Improved Initiative – +4 bonus on initiative checks
- Dazing Spell – Daze creature with spell damage
- Improved Familiar – Gain a more powerful familiar
- Reactionary: You were bullied often as a child, but never quite developed an offensive response. Instead, you became adept at anticipating sudden attacks and reacting to danger quickly. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
- Fidgety: +2 Initiative (can’t find the English name, but it’s from Gnomes of Golarion)
Forbidden Schools: Necromancy, Divination
Extended Illusions: Any illusion spell you cast with a duration of “concentration” lasts a number of additional rounds equal to 1/2 your wizard level after you stop maintaining concentration (minimum +1 round). At 20th level, you can make one illusion spell with a duration of “concentration” become permanent. You can have no more than one illusion made permanent in this way at one time. If you designate another illusion as permanent, the previous permanent illusion ends.
Blinding Ray: As a standard action you can fire a shimmering ray at any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The ray causes creatures to be blindedfor 1 round. Creatures with more Hit Dice than your wizard level are dazzled for 1 round instead. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.
Invisibility Field: At 8th level, you can make yourself invisible as a swift action for a number of rounds per day equal to your wizard level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive. This otherwise functions as greater invisibility.
- Small: Gnomes are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed: Gnomes have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Gnomes can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Illusion Resistance: Gnomes gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against illusion spells and effects.
- Gnome Magic: Gnomes add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, and speak with animals. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell’s level + the gnome’s Charisma modifier.
- Gift of Tongues: Gnomes love languages and learning about those they meet. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +1 bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics skill. This racial trait replaces defensive training and hatred.
- Obsessive: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on a Craft or Profession skill of their choice.
(82000 GP at level 10, crafting allows to spend up to 164000)
As this character is the result of multiple campaigns. It acquired gear worth 106800 gp, mainly by crafting the more expensive items.
- Headband of vast intelligence +6 (36000) – +6 Intelligence
- Hat of disguise (1800) – This apparently normal hat allows its wearer to alter her appearance as with a disguise self spell.
- Cloak of displacement, minor (24000) – This displacement works similar to the blur spell, granting a 20% miss chance on attacks against the wearer. It functions continually.
- Amulet of natural armor +1 (2000) – +1 Natural Armor
- Lenses of detection (3500) – These circular prisms let their wearer detect minute details, gaining a +5 competence bonus on Perception checks. It also aids in tracking, adding a +5 competence bonus on Survival checks when tracking.
- Snakeskin tunic (8000) – A snakeskin tunic is a tight, form-fitting shirt crafted from the scales of a giant snake. When worn, it grants a +1 armor bonus to AC, a +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, and a +2 resistance bonus on saving throws against poison.
- Bracers of armor +3 (9000) – +3 armor bonus
- Verdant boots (12000) – The wearer of these boots can, on command three times per day, cause her current square to sprout a thick canopy of fruit-bearing or otherwise edible plants. These plants count as difficult terrain and grant cover to any Medium or smaller creature within the square. They also provide enough food to sustain two Medium creatures for 1 full day. While the plants can grow on surfaces that would not normally support vegetation such as a wooden floor or cave stone, they cannot sprout on surfaces explicitly hostile to vegetation. The plants are usually of a sort common to the terrain or climate of the area in which they were produced. They disappear after 24 hours or when completely harvested, whichever comes first.
- Ring of sustenance (2500) – This ring continually provides its wearer with life-sustaining nourishment. The ring also refreshes the body and mind; its wearer only needs to sleep 2 hours per day to gain the benefit of 8 hours of sleep. This allows a spellcaster that requires rest to prepare spells to do so after only 2 hours, but does not allow a spellcaster to prepare spells more than once per day. The ring must be worn for a full week before it begins to work. If it is removed, the owner must wear it for another week to reattune it to himself.
- Ring of protection +2(8000) – his ring offers continual magical protection in the form of a deflection bonus of +2 AC
(ranks only, 3 skills maxed by headband, 7 ranks per level)
- +10 Disguise when using Hat of Disguise
- +2 resistance bonus on saving throws against poison
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against illusion spells and effects.
- Alarm: Wards an area for 2 hours/level.
- Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
- Unseen Servant: Invisible force obeys your commands.
- Shield: Invisible disc gives +4 to AC, blocks magic missiles.
- Mount: Summons riding horse for 2 hours/level.
- Sleep: Puts 4 HD of creatures into magical slumber.
- Color Spray: Knocks unconscious, blinds, and/or stuns weak creatures.
- Disguise Self: Changes your appearance.
- Silent Image: Creates minor illusion of your design.
- Erase: Mundane or magical writing vanishes.
- Expeditious Retreat: Your base speed increases by 30 ft.
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Chill Touch: One touch/level deals 1d6 damage and possibly 1 Str damage.
- Hypnotism: Fascinates 2d4 HD of creatures.
- Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
- Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
- Charm Person: Makes one person your friend.
- Ray of Enfeeblement: Ray causes 1d6 Str penalty + 1 per 2 levels.
- Vanish: As invisibility for 1 round/level (5 max).
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, plus additional protection against selected alignment.
- Snapdragon Fireworks: Create 1 dragon firework/level.
- Floating Disk: Creates 3-ft.-diameter horizontal disk that holds 100 lbs./level.
- Blindness/Deafness: Makes subject blinded or deafened.
- Minor Image: As silent image, plus some sound.
- Resist Energy: Ignores first 10 (or more) points of damage per attack from specified energy type.
- False Life: Gain 1d10 temporary hp + 1/level (max +10).
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts.
- Ghoul Touch: Paralyzes one subject, which exudes stench that makes those nearby sickened.
- Hypnotic Pattern: Fascinates 2d4 + level HD of creatures.
- Summon Monster II: Summons extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Make Whole: Repairs an object.
- Fox’s Cunning: Subject gains +4 to Int for 1 min./level.
- Levitate: Subject moves up and down at your direction.
- Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, + 1 ray/four levels (max 3).
- Mirror Image: Creates decoy duplicates of you.
- Invisibility: Subject is invisible for 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- Spider Climb: Grants ability to walk on walls and ceilings.
- Explosive Runes: Deals 6d6 damage when read.
- Phantom Steed: Magic horse appears for 1 hour/level.
- Illusory Script: Only select creatures can read text.
- Major Image: As silent image, plus sound, smell and thermal effects.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels one magical spell or effect.
- Loathsome Veil: Nauseates and/or sickens weak creatures.
- Protection from Energy: Absorbs 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Displacement: Attacks miss subject 50% of the time.
- Vampiric Touch: Touch deals 1d6 damage per two levels; caster gains damage as temporary hp.
- Tiny Hut: Creates shelter for 10 creatures.
- Tongues: Speak and understand any language.
- Dimension Door: Teleports you a short distance.
- Wall of Ice: Ice plane creates wall or hemisphere creates dome.
- Fire Trap: Opened object deals 1d4 damage + 1/level.
- Bestow Curse: –6 to an ability score; –4 on attack rolls, saves, and checks; or 50% chance of losing each action.
- Summon Monster IV: Summons extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Shadow Conjuration: Mimics conjuration below 4th level, but only 20% real.
- Secure Shelter: Creates sturdy cottage.
- Phantasmal Killer: Fearsome illusion kills subject or deals 3d6 damage.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Simulacrum, Lesser: Creates a double of a weak creature.
- Mirage Arcana: As hallucinatory terrain, plus structures.
- Corrosive Consumption: Acidic patch damages an opponent.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6/level cold damage.
- Summon Monster V: Summons extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Phantasmal Web: Catches subjects in illusory web.
- Wall of Sound: Sonic wall deflects and damages creatures.
- Shadow Evocation: Mimics evocation below 5th level, but only 20% real.
- Wall of Stone: Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
- Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles per level.
- Overland Flight: You fly at a speed of 40 ft. and can hustle over long distances.
- Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage and 1 secondary bolt/level.
- Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly.