- 400 g carrots
- Juice of a lemon
- 175 ml sunflower oil
- 400 g flour
- Pack of baking soda
- 2 Packs of vanilla sugar
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g chopped almonds
- 1/2 table spoon cinnamon
- 2 cm ginger
- pinch of salt
- powdered sugar and lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 165°C
- Grate the carrots and ginger and mix it with the oil and lemon juice
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, almonds, baking soda, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and salt) in another bowl.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients to the carrots and mix everything thoroughly.
- Fill everything in your cake pan and bake at 165°C for 60 minutes
- Mix powdered sugar and lime juice to a viscous liquid and spread if over the finished cake
Ingredients for 2-3 servings:
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 1 cm fresh ginger root
- 1 Carrot
- 3 table spoons Coconut oil
- 1,5 table spoons red curry paste
- 300 g Beluga lentils
- 1 can tomatos (chunky or whole)
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 550 ml vegetable stock
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 table spoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the onions, garlic, ginger root and carrots.
- Fry for 2 minutes. Add curry and lentils and fry for a short time
- Add Tomatos, coconut milk and 200 ml vegetable stock.
- Cook for 10 minutes and peel the sweet potato
- Add sweet potato and cook for 20 minutes. Add vegetable stock periodically
- Add lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.