Vegan Beluga Lentils Curry# Published: by h4kor
Servings: 2-3 Servings , Prep Time:
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 1 cm fresh ginger root
- 1 Carrot
- 3 table spoons Coconut oil
- 1,5 table spoons red curry paste
- 300 g Beluga lentils
- 1 can tomatos (chunky or whole)
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 550 ml vegetable stock
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 table spoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the onions, garlic, ginger root and carrots.
- Fry for 2 minutes. Add curry and lentils and fry for a short time
- Add Tomatos, coconut milk and 200 ml vegetable stock.
- Cook for 10 minutes and peel the sweet potato
- Add sweet potato and cook for 20 minutes. Add vegetable stock periodically
- Add lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.