This character is the result of severals campaigns. He started at level 6 and was recently retired at level 11, when we decided to start with new characters and new adventures. As a result his equipment is a bit arbitrary and worth more than allowed when constructing a new level 11 character. He has the craft wondrous items feat, which would allow to create his equipment for a lower price.
Name: Blimmderox Rattlezak
Raw: STR: 5 DEX: 14 CON: 15 INT: 20 WIS: 8 CHA: 13
Equipped: STR: 5 DEX: 16 CON: 15 INT: 26 WIS: 8 CHA: 13
(Point Buy 20: STR: 7 DEX: 14 CON: 13 INT: 18 WIS: 8 CHA: 11, +2 CON/CHA -2 STR Race Bonus, +2 INT from level 4+8)
Hit Points: 11D6 + 33
Reflex: 6 Fortitude: 5 Willpower: 6
Armor Class: 20 Touch: 16 Flat-footed: 17
CMB: 1 CMD: 14
Quaterstaff: Attacks: +2 Damage: 1d4-3 Crit: 20/x2
Ranged Attacks: Attacks: +8
(6 regular + 2 wizard bonus + Scribe Scroll)
- Reactionary: You were bullied often as a child, but never quite developed an offensive response. Instead, you became adept at anticipating sudden attacks and reacting to danger quickly. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
- Fidgety: +2 Initiative (can’t find the English name, but it’s from Gnomes of Golarion)
Forbidden Schools: Necromancy, Divination
Extended Illusions: Any illusion spell you cast with a duration of “concentration” lasts a number of additional rounds equal to 1/2 your wizard level after you stop maintaining concentration (minimum +1 round). At 20th level, you can make one illusion spell with a duration of “concentration” become permanent. You can have no more than one illusion made permanent in this way at one time. If you designate another illusion as permanent, the previous permanent illusion ends.
Blinding Ray: As a standard action you can fire a shimmering ray at any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The ray causes creatures to be blindedfor 1 round. Creatures with more Hit Dice than your wizard level are dazzled for 1 round instead. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier.
Invisibility Field: At 8th level, you can make yourself invisible as a swift action for a number of rounds per day equal to your wizard level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive. This otherwise functions as greater invisibility.
- Small: Gnomes are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed: Gnomes have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Gnomes can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Illusion Resistance: Gnomes gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against illusion spells and effects.
- Gnome Magic: Gnomes add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, and speak with animals. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell’s level + the gnome’s Charisma modifier.
- Gift of Tongues: Gnomes love languages and learning about those they meet. Gnomes with this racial trait gain a +1 bonus on Bluff and Diplomacy checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics skill. This racial trait replaces defensive training and hatred.
- Obsessive: Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on a Craft or Profession skill of their choice.
(82000 GP at level 10, crafting allows to spend up to 164000)
As this character is the result of multiple campaigns it acquired gear worth 106800 gp, mainly by crafting the more expensive items.
- Headband of vast intelligence +6 (36000) – +6 Intelligence
- Hat of disguise (1800) – This apparently normal hat allows its wearer to alter her appearance as with a disguise self spell.
- Cloak of displacement, minor (24000) – This displacement works similar to the blur spell, granting a 20% miss chance on attacks against the wearer. It functions continually.
- Amulet of natural armor +1 (2000) – +1 Natural Armor
- Lenses of detection (3500) – These circular prisms let their wearer detect minute details, gaining a +5 competence bonus on Perception checks. It also aids in tracking, adding a +5 competence bonus on Survival checks when tracking.
- Snakeskin tunic (8000) – A snakeskin tunic is a tight, form-fitting shirt crafted from the scales of a giant snake. When worn, it grants a +1 armor bonus to AC, a +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, and a +2 resistance bonus on saving throws against poison.
- Bracers of armor +3 (9000) – +3 armor bonus
- Verdant boots (12000) – The wearer of these boots can, on command three times per day, cause her current square to sprout a thick canopy of fruit-bearing or otherwise edible plants. These plants count as difficult terrain and grant cover to any Medium or smaller creature within the square. They also provide enough food to sustain two Medium creatures for 1 full day. While the plants can grow on surfaces that would not normally support vegetation such as a wooden floor or cave stone, they cannot sprout on surfaces explicitly hostile to vegetation. The plants are usually of a sort common to the terrain or climate of the area in which they were produced. They disappear after 24 hours or when completely harvested, whichever comes first.
- Ring of sustenance (2500) – This ring continually provides its wearer with life-sustaining nourishment. The ring also refreshes the body and mind; its wearer only needs to sleep 2 hours per day to gain the benefit of 8 hours of sleep. This allows a spellcaster that requires rest to prepare spells to do so after only 2 hours, but does not allow a spellcaster to prepare spells more than once per day. The ring must be worn for a full week before it begins to work. If it is removed, the owner must wear it for another week to reattune it to himself.
- Ring of protection +2 (8000) – his ring offers continual magical protection in the form of a deflection bonus of +2 AC
(ranks only, 3 skills maxed by headband, 7 ranks per level)
- +10 Disguise when using Hat of Disguise
- +2 resistance bonus on saving throws against poison
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against illusion spells and effects.