This is my pizza recipe for an easy to prepare lunch. It takes 15 minutes to prepare the dough. I typically prepare enough dough for 4 servings. The dough can be stored for several days and improves each day ;).
Preparing the pizza takes around 10 minutes.
Dough (per serving):
- 175g wheat flour (all purpose / 550)
- 100g water
- 5g salt
- 5g olive oil
- ~5g yeast
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- (Chili, optional)
- vegan cheese (I use Simply V)
- whatever you like on a pizza!
- Mix your flour and salt
- Dissolve your yeast in the water
- Add water and oil to the dry ingredients and mix everything
- Once all liquid is absorbed start kneading the dough until you reach an even consistency
- Put your dough in the fridge overnight
In the morning take 275g of your dough out of the fridge. Fold or knead it shortly to create a round ball. Put the ball into a bowl and cover it.
After 1-3 hours fold the dough once. Be careful to keep the air building up!
Preheat your oven to 250°C (20-30 minutes before your lunch).
Put the dough ball on a floured surface and carefully push and pull it into shape. Be gentle and keep as much air as possible inside the dough! Put the pizza dough on your baking sheet.
Coat the pizza lightly with olive oil. Add 3-5 tablespoon passata and spread it evenly. You don’t need a lot of sauce, only cover the dough lightly.
Season the sauce with salt, pepper and oregano (I also add chili). Add your ingredients and cheese.
Bake the pizza for 10 minutes.