Weekly 2022-33Published: #
- Reading List:
- TIL: Docker logs can get arbitrary big. When using docker-compose, add a logging statement to the service to limit the log file size.
app: logging: options: max-size: "10m" max-file: "3"
- Pull Request on rsyslog documentation got accepted: Use option.stdsql instead of option.sql in examples
- Two pull request on opawg/user-agents accepted: 117, 118
- Created a mascot for owl-blogs using DALL-E 2
- Prompt: "Logo for a blogging app with an owl as a mascot"
- Tried a few variations of the prompt until I found a logo I liked
- Opened the result in Inkscape and traced the mascot
- Result can be found here
- RSS requires the
pubDateto be specified in RFC822. When using the Go time format
time.RFC822, the rss validator will complain. Using
time.RFC1123Z(RFC1123 updates RFC822) will yield accepted dates.
- Found a notepad notepad with a built in unit calculator
- Postgres in your Browser and Tutorials
- Swapped the blog from hugo to my own tool